Why Choose Working Capital?
- Working Capital Loans allow businesses to leverage cash flow and receivables for low-cost financing.
- Payback terms are customizable, and each business owner can control the cost of capital by selecting a term that best suits their business.
- Early payoff incentives are included to ensure that we maximize your ROI and minimize your cost of capital.
What are the requirements for a Working Capital Loan?
- Qualifying for a working capital loan is fast and easy. Usual requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 1 year time-in-business
- Active business bank account
- Minimum 10K/month in deposit volume
Needed documents for a Working Capital Loan:
- Consecutive 3 months of most recent bank statements
- Completed verification form
- Government issued ID for verification
What makes a Working Capital Loan seamless?
- Minimal paperwork required
- No hard credit pulls
- No Collateral Required
- Funding process takes 24 – 48 hours